What my blog offers !!


 WHAT MY BLOG OFFERS !!


Oh hello gorgeous people...how you doin ?? [ Yes I  love Friends ] I know 2020 has been so so so hard on us .. .I can list 100+ reasons why this is the WORST year ever! But that's not why I'm here ... I'm all here to make you people happy and to spread positivity.
For this covid times are the new normal ... most of us are locked up in our houses and we have all the free time in the world.


Are you bored.. bingeing Netflix and scrolling Instagram all day...You might wanna check my cute little blog if you're interested in any of these topics : ) 

1. BOOKS ( Because I'm a book dragon and I possess all the powers to turn you into one)












You know you're already a booklover if you looked for your favourite book in the above picture

  What about books ?

  • Recommendations
  • Reviews
  • My top 10 lists 
  • Favourite authors and poets
  • How to arrange your bookshelves 101
  • And much more


2. MOVIES , SERIES AND SONGS (Because who doesn't love them)


Hollywood


Bollywood


   What about them ?

  • Recommendations
  • Reviews
  • My top 10 lists 
  • Must watches
  • Personal opinions
  • About artists
  • And much more

3.  Various Experiences , Opinions and views on certain topics -  that'll help my readers to enhance their lifestyle and inspire them

For  helping others is a beautiful thing to do.


I can help  you with

  •  How to organise your lifestyle
  • Tips on how to make your life more sorted : mentally and physically
  • Basic counselling on mental health  [I'm not a professional but I have had  a few bittersweet experiences]
  • How to be a happy teen 101 (For I am one )

4. Creative writing 

  • Fiction
  • Quotes
  • Diary entries
  • Stories
  • My favourites and why
  • Literature
  • Poetry
  • Travel diaries (its 2020...now let me cry :( )
  • Mysteries of universe and what I think about them
  • Bucket lists

Thank you for reading till end . Have a productive day ; )

Don't forget to read my next blog-post .  Bye  ❤️ 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Words of Wisdom

Aatmanirbhar Bharat Campaign

Book recommendations for beginners #1